Denise Ingram is a highly innovative Software Engineer with over 20 years of experience in the conceptualization, design, construction and delivery of large-scale, multithreaded, high availability, transaction based applications.
During the last 9 years of her career Denise has honed her skills in the industrial controls domain. She holds two patents and offers a high degree of business acumen with an emphasis on delivering great results.
Skill set includes:
- Software Design: Object Oriented, State Machine Design, Client-Server Architecture, GUI Based Windows Applications, Transaction based Embedded Systems
- Languages : JAVA, C, C++,VB.NET, Pascal, PROTEL, PROTEL2
- Robotic Programming Languages: INFORM, FANUC TP, KAREL
- Communications Protocols: OPC, Ethernet IP, SIP, MGCP, H.323, SIP-T, BICC, ISUP, TGCP, H.248, ISDN, PRI, RS232
- Operating Systems/Platforms : Windows, LINUX, Solaris, VxWorks, SOS (Nortel’s Proprietary Operating System)